This is the personal website of Najaf Ali
If you would like to hire me to develop web, see my company website.
My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Programming makes you blind
- Advice I'd give to my soon-to-be-parenting self
- Habit elasticity
- Debating is a bad way to learn
- Ideas Post #3
- Scopes of software reusability
- Keeping my head down and finishing things
- Less Programming Languages Please!
- Your test coverage is lower than you think
- Getting over writers block
- Drumming up consulting work for Happy Bear Software
- Long-term plans for Happy Bear Software
- Mailing List Part 2: Content Schedule
- The Happy Bear Software Mailing List
- Blog Post Ideas #2
- A Feeling of Agency
- 200 Words A Day: Update
- I Want To Try Crossfit
- Distance From Horror
- Entrepreneur, Technician and Manager at Happy Bear Software
- Blog Post Ideas #1
- Mind, Body and Spirit as One
- A Recipe For Early Rising
- What being uproductive feels like
- "I never use algorithms and data structures in my job"
- How I'm Starting To Build Traffic
- Technical Depth Matters
- Consultancy or Product?
- What would you do if money wasn't a problem?
- Who Happy Bear Software Sells To
- Running and Writing
- Japanalicious Report Part 0: Believing my own bullshit
- Online Marketing and Self-Promotion for Developers
- How to get out of a slump
- How to make an Omelette
- 0 to 15,000 visits in 24 hours: How I did it, what I learned
- Why PHP is better than Ruby
- 9 Self Help Books That Don't Entirely Suck
- 6 Benefits of Learning a Foreign Language
- Book Review: The 4-Hour Body
- 1 Month With Tim Ferriss's Slow Carb Diet
- Stuff I Use